When you are searching for a reliable VPN client, Avast can be a great choice. Actually, it is among the most popular VPN solutions in the world. However, it doesn’t support all devices, so you may experience some problems while utilizing Avast VPN.
If you want to get more information about Avast VPN and how it works on Firestick, you have come to the right place. Check out this brief article to be sure you know everything about potential issues with this VPN solution. You’ll also find out how to download and install Avast VPN on Firestick.
What is Avast VPN?
Avast VPN is one of the commonly-used VPN solutions for individuals and companies. In fact, more than 400 million people all over the world use it regularly. Why is Avast VPN so special? It allows you to surf the web, stream videos online, and communicate with people on the Internet anonymously.
Unfortunately, the Avast VPN application isn’t available in the Amazon App store, but you still can install it on Amazon devices. In this case, you don’t have a choice, but upload the VPN client via third-party resources.
How to use Avast VPN on Firestick
As we have already mentioned, the Avast VPN app can be bought in the Amazon App Store. However, you still can take advantage of it. There are two methods to set up this VPN client on Firestick. You can do it:
- via Downloader app;
- via the ES File Explorer app.
How to install Avast VPN via Downloader
To make your life easier, we have created a simple tutorial that will help you install the VPN service using Downloader app. Just follow the instructions.
- Install the Download app on your device (if you already have it, just open the app). Choose the Allow option in the window that you will see on the screen.
- Tap on the Start button. Copy the VPN download link and move further.
- The download will start as soon as you click on the button. Once it is complete, tap on the Install button, and the VPN client will be installed.
- Then you may click on the Open button to start the Avast VPN app.
That’s it, now you’re ready to surf the web anonymously and safely.
How to install Avast VPN via ES File Explorer
We also prepared a brief tutorial to help you download this VPN client using ES File Explorer. It is super easy, just follow the instructions.
- Install the ES File Explorer app on your device (if you already have it, just open the app).
- Choose the Downloader icon and tap on it.
- You are expected to see a small popup. Enter the download link and click the Download button.
- Select the Open document options in the new window.
- Choose the Install button to download the VPN service.
- When the VPN app is installed, open it to switch on the VPN service.
Once you have the Avast VPN app on your Firestick, you are able to surf the Internet and visit blocked sites in a few clicks. The great news is that the VPN client also protects your privacy.